New books for my classroom!

I went to Hicklebee's yesterday, an amazing children's book store in San Jose Ca. They always have the newest and greatest children's books, a big selection of holiday books and so much more. I also love there discount area! What teacher wouldn't! Here are my new treasures. I just love the smell of a brand new picture book!
Hicklebee's is having the author Sue Fliess in there store Thursday March 6th I am hoping to make it back there so she can sign my books! I bought 2 of her newest books she is a local author.


Just a fun counting book for st Patrick's day, should work out good for my 2 year old class.

Love this book been picking up from the library every year and now I finally own one! I live just about all Keith Baker's books!


This book is so sweet I won't ruin the surprise at the end but so so sweet! This will be a great addition to my collection of farm books and great for spring/ Easter too!

A perfect counting book for my 2 year old class and another great author!

I have had my eye on this book for awhile( 3 years! Or more) it was in the discount area for half price and it comes with a CD! A Beautiful large hardcover for only $7.99!







Comments